Direkt von der ILMAC 2016: Die Firma Endress+Hauser (Schweiz) AG stellt sich und ihre Produkte/Dienstleistungen in ein…
Founded in 1953 by Georg H Endress and Ludwig Hauser, the Group has developed from a specialist in level measurement to a provider of complete solutions for industrial measuring technology and automation, with constant expansion into new territories and markets.
Endress+Hauser provides sensors, instruments, systems and services for level, flow, pressure and temperature measurement as well as analytics and data acquisition. The company supports customers with automation engineering, logistics and IT services and solutions.
We work closely with the chemical, petrochemical, food & beverage, oil & gas, water & wastewater, power & energy, life science, primaries & metal, renewable energies, pulp & paper and shipbuilding industries.
Measuring, controlling, regulation, analysis
- Control and monitoring systems (57)
Measuring devices and sensors
- Measuring devices for Carbon content (17)
- Measuring devices for Circulatory level and filling level (21)
- Measuring devices for Conductivity (20)
- Measuring devices for Density (8)
- Measuring devices for Gas content (oxygen, ozone, chlorine, etc.) (15)
- Measuring devices for Light absorption (6)
- Measuring devices for Opaqueness (10)
- Measuring devices for pH and redox potential (19)
- Measuring devices for Pressure, vacuum (21)
- Measuring devices for Quantity (4)
- Measuring devices for Temperature (25)
- Measuring devices for Viscosity (10)
- Process automation (34)
- Measuring, controlling, regulation, analysis (247)
- Process technology (135)